Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Need support  (Read 248 times)

Offline Billiam

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Need support
« on: March 13, 2014, 02:33:11 PM »
Don't know if is the correct place to post this but here it goes! I just found out my future wife(wedding is July 22nd) is pregnant with our 3rd child! So I'm quitting smoking tomorrow and I'm starting my exersice and mild diet regimens also! But you guys are so supportive I am reaching out to you! Any tips or advise would be great! Thanks!
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need support
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 03:01:35 PM »
This is all about will power more than anything else. There will be days you will want to smoke. Days you will want to eat the same old foods you loved to eat. Days you will feel lazy and not want to exercise. Expect all of that and more. Maybe some mood changes. But remember you are doing all this to better yourself. This is were that will power comes into play. Maybe stick a few positive affirmations around your house. So you will see these positive words everywhere you go in the house. Telling you that you can do this. That you will do this. If you really believe in yourself nothing is impossible.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline adaxial

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 11:43:07 PM »
Are you planning on going to a gym? I would set up a routine that you could stick to. There are also loads of Youtube videos that have exercise routines, which I find helpful.

And for your diet just start slowly eliminating things that are bad for you and replacing them with more healthier options. Like now I use greek yogurt instead of sour cream for everything.

Good luck!
Bookmark and Share

Offline anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 209
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 08:37:09 AM »
How awesome that you are wanting to change and make the commitments to make yourself healthier!!!!!  It's not always an easy road with the challenges and goals you've decided to make for yourself!  Of course we'll support you!!  Keep us posted!!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: