Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Those who think they have MS: describe your symptoms  (Read 265 times)

Offline AP151

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Stop just existing, live while you can!
    • Poke This Member
Those who think they have MS: describe your symptoms
« on: March 12, 2014, 03:30:23 PM »
Hoping to get some reassurance from each other here... Hopefully prove it's anxiety in all of us. Describe your symptoms and when they started and how fast the test cropped up. Was it after googling? Here's mine.

Symptoms: headaches almost daily, tingling in hands and feet occasionally, a single twitch in either leg every once in a while. Globus (lump in the throat).

When/How it started: I had a twitching tricep last a day, it was 6 days after a real hard workout where I actually wasn't able to bend my arms for the first 4-5 days. I googled what could cause this, and stumbled upon MS/ALS. It was after I read all the symptoms that I started getting the perceived weakness, the tingling, all that.

Hopefully some of you are dealing with the same and we can find some reassurance in knowing we're not the only ones.
Bookmark and Share
"To live is rarest thing in the world. Most just simply exist." - Oscar Wilde

"Don't take life so seriously, nobody makes it out alive anyway."

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Those who think they have MS: describe your symptoms
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 03:39:35 PM »
Dizzy spells on and off for 9 days - tingling in pinky finger in left hand for 5 days on and off but almost constant, wierd sensations in left leg weak feeling or a random tingle or numbness, 3 weeks so both my pinky toes went numb and turned white and needed hot water and rubbing to get back circulation, and I have had wierd throat feeling as well but I don't think that is MS related never heard of it as been. And if this is so rare how come I know like 7 people with it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline corwin

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 01:10:45 AM »
oh boy here we go...frequent vertigo, spaced out feeling, brain fog, hands that get very cold and then very hot, muscle twitching, concentration problems, eye floaters, head and eye pressure, hot flashes (feel like i'm radiating heat from the inside out all over my body), random sensitive patches of skin, fatigue

i've been having these symptoms for months. but i've also been experiencing severe anxiety and obsessing over MS for months. connection? probably. i still get insanely anxious in spite of that, though.
Bookmark and Share

Offline legs11

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 04:28:03 AM »
Intense head zaps and head rushes that would last a few seconds but make me feel nauseous. Tingling mainly in hands feet and right side of my face. Tremor in my thumb and big toe, eyelid and lip twitching, feeling off balance, ringing in my ears..... Clean MRI  :spineyes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline 2Bogey

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 11:29:04 PM »
Numbness right side of face, burning skin sensation on upper thighs.  Going to see neuro tomorrow morning.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: