Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: i somehow need to relax -.....  (Read 167 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
i somehow need to relax -.....
« on: March 11, 2014, 08:12:16 PM »
my ENT doctor told me yesterday nothing was going on in my brain neurologically, just by a hearing test, and checking vibrations and pulsings in my ears for reflex's etc. So should I stop worrying about like M.S and a brain tumor now? I am having these tingles in my dam fingers on my left hand for 4 days , just my pinky adn a little of my ring finger.. sometimes it goes away.... my left leg also randomly feels weak, or numb, or tingly or just STRANGE. and the dizziness ohhhhh the dizziness ... apparently that is anxiety (so the ENT says)... should I believe him and chalk it up to anxiety and starting prozac and quitting cigarettes? even though the dizzy spell happened 2 days before I started prozac and quit smoking... sorry last post about this... just driving me out the wazoo :traurig001: :fragend005: :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Offline emily1994

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: i somehow need to relax -.....
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 08:16:43 PM »
Listen to your doctor. He deals with this stuff everyday!

All of your symptoms can be explained by anxiety... I have had all of them. They don't equal MS or a brain tumor.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 08:20:21 PM »
And the random stings / shooting pains in every single part of my body... from my eyes to back to leg to arm to head to scalp to face to cheek bone to every single other part
Bookmark and Share

Offline emily1994

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 08:27:50 PM »
I've gotten those too. I had pains ranging from sharp, dull, or achy anywhere on my body. I even had "weakness" and tingling in my right leg and arm.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 08:40:07 PM »
I just dont see how I can get dizzy spells / tingling in the fingers and more... all to last 8 days already and for it to be a coincidence of NOT being M.S. My mother said OMG YOUR NUTTS when I said that to her. Shes like theres no way. But I really do feel that awful.
Bookmark and Share

Offline emily1994

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 08:48:34 PM »
That doesn't equal MS... my aunt has MS and it typically doesn't present that way. You would have more severe symptoms... same thing goes for a brain tumor.

I have gotten random vertigo... one time I got out of bed and actually fell. because I was so off balance. I get random feelings like I'm falling and I get dizzy and lightheaded at times. It's definitely caused by anxiety. The tingling as well.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 09:14:57 PM »
Its amazing how M.S is so rare theres like 400,000 people in the United States with it and I know like 5 people with it. Not close enough to them to ask questions about it but still.

I also am getting wierd feelings in my eyes, not double vision or anything, just a strange, tight, tired feeling and looking around it feels slow and odd. And I took my prozac 45 minutes ago, and the Nausea is back.
Bookmark and Share

Offline emily1994

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 09:46:37 PM »
I take Prozac as well... you should take it in the morning. All my doctors suggested that. But trust me, I have the strangest vision problems. I have had that too, where my eyes feel slow and just weird.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 10:46:54 AM »
When I woke up I felt pretty good... About an hour after being awake the tingling started to occur more and got stronger and the day has Ben going on... Finger and a little in my calf of course both left side what else is new
Bookmark and Share

Offline AP151

• Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Stop just existing, live while you can!
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 11:03:18 AM »
The fact that you woke up fine and then once you started your day you started to feel symptoms again points to anxiety. Take it from someone who is going through the same worry that you are right now. I've been fearing MS for about 2 weeks now. I have the tingling, twitching, the "perceived" weakness, the whole nine yards. When I wake up I'm fine. A half hour later I start to feel the symptoms again. Just gotta keep telling yourself it's anxiety. The odds of us getting MS are so incredibly low. A 0.13% chance to be exact. In other words, a 99.87% chance we don't have it.
Bookmark and Share
"To live is rarest thing in the world. Most just simply exist." - Oscar Wilde

"Don't take life so seriously, nobody makes it out alive anyway."

Tags: