Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Phone App for HA that I actually found helpful!  (Read 138 times)

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
Phone App for HA that I actually found helpful!
« on: March 10, 2014, 04:58:38 PM »
Someone on a different forum suggested this App (or set of App's depending on what you want/need) for your phone and let me tell you ... I'm actually shocked. Today has been the first day in... weeks that I woke up, and have been up for most of the day and have not felt tired! I'm not bouncing off the walls - but I'm not longing for my bed either.

The app that was suggested to me is called "Stop Panic and Anxiety: Excel at Life"

The app has Articles you can read about what causes anxiety, how to control it, steps to take in order to take your life back. It also has Relaxation Audios that you can listen too (plus an Audio for when you're in the middle of a Panic Attack!) plus is has a Diary section.

I've only used the Relaxation Audios for the moment but even that helped me a bit last night I think! Am I anxiety-free? No way, but I really think that this is going to help me in the long run (along with my daily exercise!)

The other Apps available that go along with Stop Panic and Anxiety are:

Happy Habits: Choose Happiness
Depression CBT: Self-Help Guide
Worry Box-Anxiety Self-Help

If you guys are struggling with your HA, I suggest you check these out - even if they don't help you maybe it will help someone else you know who suffers from HA or any other type of Anxiety disorder!
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Tags: