Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: fearof thunderstorms  (Read 134 times)

Offline lisajane

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
fearof thunderstorms
« on: March 09, 2014, 06:29:04 PM »
i know this sounds   really supid and silly  i  guess    i ahve huge  fear  of them   the  minute some mentions them  my heart  will race  i becom   sweaty amd  shake  feel sick  and  get  headache  with  it    when we  do have  oen i tak  all metal off turn everythnig  elsectric off   shut my curtains    hide in my loo (only  room with no window)  i pyhyscally sick   and  wont  leave the house it  liek it  paralises  me  it  horrible  soummer  is comming and  i am worrying bout havign  them    . sorry  proberly  another  pointless post
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: fearof thunderstorms
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 06:09:55 AM »
Loads of people would have this exact same fear. I think the first thing you have to accept is that they happen. There is nothing you can do to stop them from happening. It is more a case of what you can during one of them to ease your anxiety. Maybe some headphones on and a bit of music. Take your mind off what is going on outside. As it stands now, you are already thinking ahead to the summer. Don't be doing that. Wait till the summer comes. Then worry about it day by day. Live today as you see it. Today there are no mad storms at all. Try and stay in the present time. When summer comes we will help you with these storms.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: