Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: First Support Forum  (Read 47 times)

Offline gatorfan04

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
First Support Forum
« on: March 09, 2014, 04:34:46 PM »
I am a sophomore in college and I have been an anxious person my whole life.  I went through therapy once and it helped, but my anxiety is different now.  I have been dealing with health anxiety for exactly one year now and it has been the worst year of my life.  I have thought that I had various types of cancer and still think that at least a couple of times a day.  I have been to so many doctors over the last year and had so many blood tests and even a CT scan.  I'm even having a skin biopsy tomorrow.  My family and friends get pretty fed up with it because they don't understand it and quite frankly, I am a little ashamed.  I am a born again Christian and I am embarrassed by lack of faith this year, but I know God is going to use this for His glory.  Since I don't want to go through therapy again, I thought I might join this forum.

Thanks and good luck to all.
Jesus Loves Youh
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: First Support Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 05:34:09 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.

Possibly 10 posts to enter chat at the moment.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: