Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Headache all day suddenly disappears?  (Read 62 times)

Offline Allie33

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Headache all day suddenly disappears?
« on: March 09, 2014, 06:37:27 AM »
Whew, it's been a long while since I've been on! Hope all is well.

I got sick on Thursday, which lead into Friday. I had bad sinus congestion Friday after I took a pill that was suppose d to help it. It made it worse and have me a sinus headache. I threw up three times Friday night. The doctor at urgent care told me it was a virus. I got my nose cleared, but my sinus headache turned into a migraine. I took Tylenol PM and went to sleep.
When I woke up Saturday morning, I still had a headache, but figured it was from sleeping so much since I was sick. I took ibeuprofen and actually went back to sleep for a few hours. That helped a bit, but not a lot. The headache got worse throughout the day/night. I finally went to lie down around 3 AM and I decided to get on my phone for bit. As I was laying there, I noticed my head started  to hurt less and now it's barely there.

It's 5:30 AM and I'm worried something is wrong since it just disappeared on its own like that. My mom gave me a neck massage around midnight, but that's all I did to help it. I didn't take anymore medicine.

Could it have been a cluster headache? Or a migraine? (I am prone to migraines). I'm just worried it is something real serious.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Headache all day suddenly disappears?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 06:48:47 AM »
Wait what ?!

You had a headache, then it actually stopped, and now you are freaking out you have some serious disease because it stopped?  :spineyes:

You are fine  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: