Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: bit bout me  (Read 217 times)

Offline lisajane

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
bit bout me
« on: March 08, 2014, 11:46:16 AM »
please  feel  free  to delete  this  if  it  not  ok  or  upsets  people
from age  of  10 till 17   i was  physically sexuallt abused  by  my stepfather   i have  been very shy   and  i get really anxious and   i still  do   up till  3  yrs ago  i hadnt  spoken to councillo or  any  1  part  from  poilce.   then  3  years  ago  my grandad     died  from cancer    6 months  later  my nan  died  whne i was  growing  up  i my nan  and grandad   were  like  one  of the 2  places i ever felt  safe the other was my dads  then  i ahd  some  councilling but  because  of the  way i   am i shy very nervous    and  i get  really anxious  counceller  did report  and said  ihad  ptsd .  so i wasnt able to open  up to her  .  then  in spetember  of  last  yr  my other  grandad had 3 strokes  and  died  in  ocotber.   my  nan has  alzhimers and  really bad   my 18 month  old  neice  was also diagnosed  with cancer and  touch wood   she  is  winning .   im really nevouus  anxiouxs   my doctor  has  been really  good to me  and  listens  she as  doubled up on my ani depressents and  i have alsort  creams for  my skin as  i  have stress related  rash   over me and  exzma on  on soles  of  my  feet  and toes . im sorry  i have  gone  i sorry   im sorry if i have upset  people  i  just  dont  no  how to do with it   my  partner  is  unsupportive when  it  comes  to it  just  says  how  can  i be stressedd
Bookmark and Share

Offline lisajane

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: bit bout me
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 12:51:45 PM »
i cant  find  out  to  edit im not expecting    people   to reply to  post  most  dont  on  other forums i been   on and are on
Bookmark and Share

Tags: