Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: brain cancer or tumor  (Read 202 times)

Offline guac123

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
brain cancer or tumor
« on: March 08, 2014, 01:57:24 AM »
Hi, this is my first post so I don't really know what to do. Basically I'm having a really big scare right now. I am 15 years old and I feel like something bad is going on. A few weeks ago as I was feeling under my jaw I noticed two lymph nodes that i think are enlarged. Maybe around 1cm. They are on opposite sides and in the same location. Near the end of my jaw bone near trachea. This of course set me into full panic. Around the same time I noticed the lymph nodes, I developed an extreme case of eyelid twitching. It occurred on both eyelids all the time. I looked online and of course it says brain tumor/cancer. So that was really scary. Eventually it subsides after a few weeks and only would twitch if I blinked hard. Now it is completely gone. But something else is also occurring. I have random muscle twitches in different part of my body like my legs and arms. And I also feel tingly sensations around my hands and legs. These sensations are on both sides of my body. I have looked at posts that mentioned tingling and anxiety but what about my lymph nodes? Also, I feel like this week I've started getting headaches. Not localized. Sometimes near the eye. I am a highschool student and am on my computer all the time. I also get around 6 hours of sleep every night. I can't stop worrying.
Bookmark and Share

Offline guac123

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: brain cancer or tumor
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 01:58:38 AM »
Additionally, I have been having neck tension and neck pain when I wake up and before I go to bed.
Bookmark and Share

Online Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
Re: brain cancer or tumor
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 06:46:12 AM »
Sounds like anxiety symptoms from worrying about your lymph nodes.  You got yourself in a constant state of panic and the symptoms are coming out.    I don't know anything about lymph nodes, but I've read so many posts on here about them and some say to see if they get bigger, some have gone to doctors and they doctor wasn't concerned.  And I also know that even allergies can enlarge a lymph node.   All you have to do to stop worrying is go have a doctor feel them - then presto, you'll be fine, your anxiety symptoms will leave and you'll be good as new.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: Brain cancer tumor