Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: woke in night heart beating fast and faint  (Read 129 times)

Offline anagargano

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
woke in night heart beating fast and faint
« on: March 07, 2014, 06:28:29 PM »
Last night woke about 3am heart pounding, feeling weak faint and just freaked out scared , thought I was having heart attack or something, havent had this before ...great ....now in the clear light of day I know it was probably anxiety , I say probably because Im not totally sure....but at the time I was soooo scared......My left arm was sore too.....anyone else felt this , and how do you calm yourself down when its happening?   
Bookmark and Share

Online Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
Re: woke in night heart beating fast and faint
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 06:43:07 PM »
You mean YOU were feeling weak and faint or do you mean the heartbeat was weak and faint?
Did you feel your pulse and time it?  The reason I am asking is because my mom told me a story a few weeks ago, said she woke up with her heart pounding and pounding.   Thought it would slow down, but didn't and she was getting all upset.  Finally she said she took her pulse and it was going right in time with her sleep machine like it ALWAYS does (and that is 60 bpm!)  it wasn't going fast at all!  Maybe that happened to you too?  Just anxiety making you think it was going fast.  And if it was YOU feeling weak and faint you probably got yourself all upset over it.
And if it WAS going fast, you could have been dreaming something, a dream will do a number on your heart, emotions, etc.
Bookmark and Share

Offline anagargano

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: woke in night heart beating fast and faint
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 07:07:02 PM »
sorry my heart beat was fast and I felt weak and faint.....I know its prob anxiety , but when it happens you just feel soooo aweful
Bookmark and Share

Tags: