Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Please help!! Back pain-- blood clot/heart/cancer fears  (Read 131 times)

Offline deeferlynn

• Rec's: 2
  • Que sera, sera
    • Poke This Member
Please help!! Back pain-- blood clot/heart/cancer fears
« on: March 07, 2014, 06:11:58 PM »
My back-- across my shoulders, and down the middle on right side-- has been bothering me the past couple of days. Last night it got so bad that even laying on a heating pad wasn't working much. I've been in and out of panic attacks since the pain started thinking that it's something worse-- blood clot, heart aneurysm, cancer... I don't know. It doesn't hurt to breathe-- just move.

I've been stressed out lately-- my grandma has been in & out of hospitals and each time the doctor's tell us to prepare for the end. My sister has a heart condition and had to go to the hospital for what looked to be an appendix issue. Plus, last Saturday, I was on my feet all day and night working.

I've been trying to use rational thinking using these as why my back hurts. But it's tiring to continue to go through a vicious cycle of pain then rationalizing then slight relief before it starts all over again. I don't know what to do, or what to think.

Please help!
Bookmark and Share
"Just a heads up: 90% of the things you worry about will never happen. 90% of the things that happen will never occurred to you."

Tags: