Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: anxiety or panic attacks  (Read 208 times)

Offline crissy212002

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
anxiety or panic attacks
« on: March 06, 2014, 08:23:05 PM »
So i was just recently treated for H Pylori and was on the meds for 2 weeks. I am now off. Before they found that i had that they was telling me i was having anxiety. Now that the H Pylori is suppose to be gone i still am not feeling any better. i am still getting chest tightness and my eyes feel like they are going to pop out of my head. i get this tingly feeling in my chest and arms and just dont feel right. I have had my heart checked 3 times already and it was good so i dont believe its anything to do with my heart. I am still getting chest pains to. They told me that it could be from the H Pylori and that i should be better 2 weeks after im done with the meds. Just wanting to see if anyone has any feed back on wether this could be anxiety or if anyone knows anything about H Pylori. thanks
Bookmark and Share
Crissy212002

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: anxiety or panic attacks
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 05:24:13 AM »
This is one of those situations were symptoms of a medical condition can cross with symptoms of an anxiety condition. I would give it the 2 weeks or so, like the doctor said, and then see how you feel. Is there is no change then, it is most probably your anxiety kicking in. Just finish off the medication they can gave you take. We know it is not your heart. That is a good thing.  Helicobacter pylori Mainly causes bacteria in the stomach. Can cause discomfort. Leave you bloated. Maybe some acid which could be causing the chest issues. The medication they gave you for it may clear all this up. Hence we have to finish them off before we know if it anxiety or not.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline crissy212002

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: anxiety or panic attacks
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 12:29:11 AM »
Thanks so much for the reply. i am off the meds now so just gonna give it a couple of weeks like they said and go from there. Been dealing with this for a year now so it just gets kinda aggrivating not really knowing which one it really is.
Bookmark and Share
Crissy212002

Tags: