Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Increased Sensitivity To Motion Anyone?  (Read 221 times)

Offline JTD88

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Increased Sensitivity To Motion Anyone?
« on: March 05, 2014, 11:25:11 PM »
Hey all, for the last week or so my body as taken a a huge increase in how it responds to motion. Not just when I move, but when things around me move. It causes a sudden off balanced feeling. Not necessarily dizziness, but just feeling .... well... I really don't know how to explain it, so I guess a very brief dizzy spell is the best way to describe it. It is very odd. It is often followed by a headache at the end of the day due to the stress and tension from all the stuff going on.

Has anyone else witnessed this? It's kinda like the "sea legs" feeling (when you walk and feel very clumsy and as if you may fall over) but mentally instead.  It has happened in the most odd times, like walking through a doorway and seeing both sides of the door in my peripheral vision makes me feel suddenly tense and "dizzy-ish". It happens a lot of times while driving as well, going by trees and other cars and what not.

I am sorry for not giving it a better description, but this is the best I could do, just a very odd feeling, and since I am an anxious person, I figure that is what I can tie it into :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline DeLellis123

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Increased Sensitivity To Motion Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 01:00:47 AM »
Yessssss...... I'm not alone thank god
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kindra11

• Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 01:23:58 AM »
I am on week 3 of feeling like I'm on a boat. I constantly feel like I'm bobbing and swaying!!ive had it before and it went away ... Unfortunately now it's back!
Bookmark and Share
Broken, But Not Destroyed

Offline JTD88

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 08:59:02 PM »
I am on week 3 of feeling like I'm on a boat. I constantly feel like I'm bobbing and swaying!!ive had it before and it went away ... Unfortunately now it's back!

I have that as well, it comes and goes a lot, but sure makes me feel like I am about to trip over my own feet!

Another thing with the sensitivity to moving feelings I have is that when I sit (normally just while driving) and stare at something in front of me it feels like its floating further and further away (which would lead to feeling "dizzy").

I guess the best way to describe it to people who are still confused about the topic, it's like Motion Sickness without the sickness, very annoying.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: