Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: MISSING PERIOD- HELP  (Read 106 times)

Offline anxious.m123

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
MISSING PERIOD- HELP
« on: March 05, 2014, 07:01:37 AM »
Hi,

I'm a 19 year old female, started clean eating and exercising regularly around a year ago and have lost 12 Kgs so far (which is a healthy rate). My periods have been fine throughout that time up until about 3 months ago. I had a 23 day delay in my last cycle and this month it hasn't come at all (currently on a 31 day delay). So my last period was at the start of January.

I have had a LH/ FSH, prolactin, thyroid and CBC blood tests that have come out fine.

On the day that my period was supposed to come, I had small dark spotting but that was it. What does that mean? I also get side pains around ovulation time

Anyone have any tips to get my period back soon??? Really need it!!

I'm 155 cm and 49 Kg so my BMI is at a healthy weight

Thanks!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lara71

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: MISSING PERIOD- HELP
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 07:39:12 AM »
If you are overexercising and stressed out, it can cause you to have a lighter period or miss it all together. Some female athletes don't get their period. When I was in my early 20's I was stressed out about college, it caused my period to become shorter, lighter, and no cramps. I called that a bright side of being stressed.  ;D
Bookmark and Share

Offline terri

• love life
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 07:43:36 AM »
i have the same issues, only i do not have periods at all and i am 31 years old. i don't do the whole excersizing and clean eating thing, although i do exercise some. just not as much as some folks do. i have gone a year without one, and currently not having one in the past 7 months.
Bookmark and Share

Offline anxious.m123

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 05:45:52 PM »
i have the same issues, only i do not have periods at all and i am 31 years old. i don't do the whole excersizing and clean eating thing, although i do exercise some. just not as much as some folks do. i have gone a year without one, and currently not having one in the past 7 months.

a year is a long time!! do you know why though? have you gone to a dr?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: