Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Has this ever happened to you???  (Read 189 times)

Offline Worry2Much

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Has this ever happened to you???
« on: March 05, 2014, 03:20:44 AM »
So Sunday I got up early and went to the store. I got on the highway and passed what was an accident that had occurred on the other side. I could tell by the vehicle that the chances of this person living was very unlikely. Sure enough when I got home I found out that he had passed away.
Then while on ***** a friend from school posted that her children's father was killed the day before after being struck by a car.
THEN another person posted on behalf of another school mate who had lost her husband. While looking into the first friends ex-husband I read about an accident that occurred early Saturday morning.
I had this feeling that this could possibly be the other girls husband. Later that day I found out it was indeed.
Both these men left behind small children and I am just heartbroken for their families.

It's scary thinking that I had a feeling it was him and it turns out it was. This isn't the first time I have had these feelings.

As a child I always feared death still do. One summer while playing with the girl next door to my grandparents in their basement I told the friend out of the blue she needed to leave. I needed to spend time with my grandfather because he was going to die.
Sadly he passed away the following summer from cancer. Ever since the age of 13 I have always feared that child birth would kill me. It almost did the first time and sadly my son did not live. I went on to have two healthy pregnancies/children years later.

I suffer from HA and just can't seem to shake these little things that I have been right about.

Very scary  :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lynxana

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
    • Poke This Member
Re: Has this ever happened to you???
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 04:43:09 AM »
Not a fear but something to the effect has happened to me several times.  Once I was on the highway with my two sons and a friend.  There was a car in the slow lane with its hazard lights on and we were coming up to an off-ramp.   I was suddenly in fear, I tried to decide if I should slow down or speed up.  I decided fast.  I said out loud "We just have to get past this!"  They all looked at me and I hit the gas pedal.  When I was just passing in I saw a yellow Monte Carlo coming around the corner of the off ramp and the hazard car was right there.  I heard the crash more than I saw it.  They were all looking back and then my son looked at me and asked how /I knew that was going to happen.  I don't know something just told to go. 

Another time I was driving home from my late shift.  It was at least 8 in the morning and the street I lived on had two side streets that ran off it.  I always took one of them home.  The one that I took had no stop sign on my side, the other cars would have to stop.  I had driven that route hundreds of times and never stopped in that intersection.  this particular morning I decided to stop.  I don't know why, I just did.  A car flew by without stopping.  They would have ran right into me.  I probably would have died.  I sat there dumbfounded for a second.  Then my road rage took hold of me and I drove after that car.  It was filled with a couple of teenagers.  I was going to give them a piece of my mind!  Well they noticed and took off.  They went onto a main street and got caught in an  intersection and so did I.  I got into the turn lane cause I was going to yell at them, even though the light was almost red and they were already stopped I guess they decided they wanted nothing to do with me, so they peeled out.  A cop must have been watching them because seconds later they were pulled over.  I thought karma is a -----!  :happy0151:

I think time to time our intuitions warn us of impending danger.  Who knows where it comes from.  I guess it depends on what you believe. 
Bookmark and Share
I don't have issues...! I have the WHOLE subscription!

Offline Worry2Much

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Has this ever happened to you???
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 07:48:35 PM »
Wow. Car accidents have always been a fear of mine. It's hard when you have HA and then something happens and before you even "know" you get that feeling only to later find out you were right.
It's like ok my HA tells me I have this terminal disease, am I right?
Very scary
Bookmark and Share

Tags: