Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Brain tumor fear really scared help!  (Read 301 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Brain tumor fear really scared help!
« on: March 04, 2014, 07:20:39 PM »
I am fearing a brain tumor right now. I have been very stressed friday saturday and sunday I had to move my ex girlfreind out of the apartment we lived in for 2 years, and that was not so easy. Saturday night I went out with my buddy, ate 1 banana all day, drank 5 beers and 3 shots of fireball (cinnamon whiskey). Then on the way home I had to pull over and hurl. I had the spins from staring straight in the car and knew it was going to come up. Went to sleep. Woke up. Went home. Around 12 pm I got a strange head rush / adrenaline shot in my head. Kind of freaked me out. Around 9 pm sunday night, I got a dizzy spell that lasted about a half hour, I was pacing very nervous and anxious to see if it would go away, and I ended up going to sleep still dizzy. ( I took a sleeping pill from the pharmacy over the counter about a half hour before i got dizzy, but it never affaced me before).  Yesterday woke up, not dizzy... but over the course of the day, I have been getting strange head rushes again, wierd sensations in my legs, my arms, my head, my feet. Tight feelings, tingling feelings. I can feel like in my brain it is on the edge of a panic attack wanting to start, so close to wanting to start. Same exact thing today. I am just laying here, feeling tightness sensations in my calves, panic feelings in my head, my vision is acting up, i feel tightness in my eyes and my head. I am fearing that I have a brain tumor. I dont know if its from the drinking (but saturday?).  I get popping airy feelings in my ears. I dont know, I just dont know. I took my first prozac 10 mg 20 minutes ago, im sure that will worsen everything to start that now. Thanks.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Brain tumor fear really scared help!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 08:46:06 PM »
I am nutts I am asbolutely nutts
Bookmark and Share

Offline terri

• Rec's: 0
  • love life
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 09:54:48 PM »
this is just my opinion, but is sounds like you are just overly stressed and possibly tired. i wouldn't worry about a brain tumor.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 04:29:25 PM »
Thanks Terri
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 03:40:19 PM »
Anyone else? I kind of got dizzy again real quick today.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Pingman

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 04:18:48 PM »
All I can tell you is that I have and am having some similiar issues right now and I have had an MRI that was clear. No brain tumor.

I am having a hard time believing that it can all be due to stress but I ahve been to the Dr. 4X, a Nuero, had an MRI and they all say it can be caused by stress.

Mine started back in October with another issue....i worried. Then I started having legs issues with tingling, zaps, pain. I freaked...thought it was MS or a tumor. That went away but I started having vision issues....thought I had light sensitivity, temple pressure, pressure behind my eye.

My GP told me that when you stress and gets anxious you tighten up. Your back,neck muscles tighted wihich are connected to your head muscles all the way into your eyes. When they are tense for awhile it all gets tense.

I know its hard but try and think positive. It is the negative thought pattern that works against you. You start telling your sunconscious all of the negative things and it starts to believe it. It only can learn what the conscious you tells it but once it learns it, it has to be retrained to unthink it.

I ahve actually been to therapy and that is what I was told. I was also told anxiety is simply the irrational fear of future issues.

Sounds to me like your anxiety is high and your not able to step back and look at it from a high level..trust me I was there bakc in december.

You hadn't eaten and you got drunk.....of course your gonna hurl. Hurling can cause you to feel horrible and applies pressure to your head, enough to make your muscles strained.

Since then you have been analyzing everything right? Every step you take you analyze....everthing you look at and every time you walk. That is not normal....if anyone did that constantly they too would see their vision as off maybe even feel dizzy.

I think the one thing you know if you have anxiety....for sure. It can cause all of those things yuor talking about becuase I have experienced them all within the last 3 months but it has all gotten better as the anxiety has decreased.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Xosammy

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 11:54:07 PM »
I don't really have any advise as far as your symptoms go but I am having the same exact symptoms. Your not alone remember that :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: