Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Really worried again  (Read 116 times)

Offline jayorz128

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Really worried again
« on: March 03, 2014, 11:23:52 AM »
I've had quite an exciting week or so to say the least. Last Wednesday I had a panic attack for the first time which left my in a constant state of awareness. Every muscle movement, thought, and word spoken to someone was analyzed for fear of having MS or a brain tumor. Last Friday I was out to lunch with my Mom and I thought I was having vision problems and had another panic attack right in the middle of the restaurant. I got in to see my optometrist and he did every single test he possibly could on my eyes including a field study test and complete scan of my eyes and optic nerve and everything came back normal. I worked for the past few days and I could not focus on anything at all from talking to people or working on something I had zero focus for anything. I would be walking somewhere and halfway I would forget what I was doing and where I was going. I've been getting headaches in the front of my head near my forehead and scalp which worries me even more. I try to keep telling myself that it's just anxiety but I've never been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder or anything. I am a constant worrier and I've been overly stressing myself lately about my acid reflux and now this. I've never told my doctor about any stress or anxiety I've had I usually just deal with it. But it's gotten to the point that it's taken over my life and I just can't calm down and get rid of it. Today I feel like my eyes are messed up again and I'm panicking again.
Bookmark and Share

Offline colorlessideas

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Really worried again
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 02:16:52 PM »
You need to talk to your doctor about anxiety as soon as possible. It isn't something that you can just "deal with."
There are many different approaches to anxiety treatment that might help you, but in the immediate, you need something to help you calm down so you can get to the best approach.

Please don't keep trying to face this on your own. It is like someone in denial, you'll suppress it for awhile and it will just come back worse than ever. I did that for years.
Bookmark and Share
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: Really worried again
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 02:50:27 PM »
I agree with colorlessideas.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Tags: