Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Back ache and freaking out  (Read 93 times)

Offline loveya14

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Back ache and freaking out
« on: March 03, 2014, 07:23:52 AM »
Hello again , I am having yet again another freak out health issue !this time it has to do with my back , and I apologize ahead of time for the long post ! .......For the past 2 years I have been practicing Bikrahm yoga , which is a pretty intense form of yoga that is also in a heated room. I LOVE IT ! And yes I will feel sore from it but no worries clearly I would no what the soreness was coming from . I also have been trying to go deeper in my poses now that I have some experience . That being said my job at a very busy daycare which involved about 7 hr on my feet when I'm not sitting in one of the kid chairs which are miniature , I'm also bending down a lot . So yes I could clearly see why I would have sore back from time to time . BUT now I'm in full freak out my world is falling apart health anxiety and this is why , .......mid January I was helping my daughter push pull and lift something heavy a few days later I noticed every now and then I would get a warm flush in my hip/butt cheek area lasting a few seconds and of course scaring me , and a day or 2 of some achy hip sensations in both hips , so I held back for a week on yoga and thought that would be enough , now the same time this was happening my sister in law just had back surgery and a ***** friend was on a constant ***** rant about their life being ruined by herniated disc and sciatic pain so here I am FREAKING out because I'm still having back and hip soreness and now I'm scarred I'm doomed , yes I'm still doing yoga a few times a week and feel good during class but super sore for days to follow . I'm beyond freak out and reading online about ppl who have chronic back pain that never goes  away ..... Help
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: Back ache and freaking out
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 07:28:54 AM »
Since it has persisted, and even though it is most likely nothing, you could call the doctor to at least ease your mind.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline loveya14

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Back ache and freaking out
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 09:59:56 AM »
Just really freaked that Now I have permanent  back nerve problems and 2 other ppl I talked to said their back problems never go away :( now I'm worried that will be me , the bases if my health anxiety is dear of chronic suffering so it makes me so scared
Bookmark and Share

Tags: