Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: my period/period question? ffs.  (Read 197 times)

Offline Mikayla_lynn

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
my period/period question? ffs.
« on: March 02, 2014, 10:07:42 PM »
ok I NEVER track my periods so I never know what day i'm supposed to get mine, for the past few days my boobs have been hurting (id give it a 5 for pain)
and aching at the top of my vagina yanno where the pubic hair is (sorry if tmi) my sides sorta hurt and ive been getting headaches i'm a tiny bit bloated down there too.
this is really dumb but i've heard alot of women say you can have a period and be pregnant is that even true/possible?! I kept searching and searching ALL these things and people kept saying yes! omg it freaks me the hell out i've even gotten sick just from all the stress.
I swear ive been making myself sick with anxiousness and stress over that for the past 4 months. (pls dont judge me I get freaked out over the littlest things)
i'm only 15 and I know for a fact that i'm not pregnant, never had sex and had heavy periods.
sounds dumb, sorry.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Mikayla_lynn

Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: my period/period question? ffs.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 10:10:03 PM »
OH and i'm breaking out too. ^
Bookmark and Share

Offline anagargano

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 11:05:25 PM »
sounds like hormones....if you cant be preganant...then its just your cycle , at your age things are still adjusting....it shldnt be anything to worry about..
Bookmark and Share

Offline xxAmyxx

• Rec's: 1
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 11:08:06 PM »
You're fine. You should start tracking your periods. I use a free app called My Cycles.  :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline halesy

• Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 11:13:34 PM »
My period just finished and this one was totally stressing me out too. My boobs hurt a LOT and i felt super sick. I had never really had a period like this before really... i was on birth control for over a year though so this bad period is most likely linked to my hormones being out of balance. I know i'm not pregnant because I had blood work done like a week and a half ago and I wasn't pregnant :P then my period started like two days later... so yeah.

but if you're really worried, go get a pregnancy test. Its super fast and inexpensive. Can't hurt :)
Bookmark and Share
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Misty1989

• Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 07:32:13 AM »
Right before my period I start getting headaches losing my appitite and my boobs hurt acne is just ugh hormones ant the pain by ur vagina I also get that's related to ur period I just started tracking my periods its a good thing to do so nothing to worry bout  so relax u will feel better in a week or two
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lo213

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 07:38:37 AM »
If you haven't had sex why are you worried that you would be pregnant? Hormones do crazy things, and I know my cycle wasn't regular until after I was 18. But it's impossible to get pregnant without sex. 100% impossible.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Reallyworried93

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 08:25:24 AM »
You 100% don't need to worry about being pregnant. You can't be without having sex.
It's all hormones, I sometimes get intense aches and pains a week before I'm due and it's more than likely being made worse by you stressing yourself out and worrying about it.
Don't worry you'll be fine, have a nice hot bath and try to relax, can guarantee you'll feel a lot better!
X
Bookmark and Share

Tags: