Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New here  (Read 105 times)

Offline pedgirl1

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New here
« on: March 02, 2014, 08:06:43 PM »
Hi everyone, I am new here.  About 12-14 years ago, I went through rather severe anxiety where I was convinced I had MS.  Well, 12 years later I am still symptom free.  I found this site when I began experiencing a strange sensation right under my right rib cage.  I wouldn't call it painful or anything - just strange.  So, I had to research it online and now I am spiraling into my old habits of having what I think are anxiety induced symptoms of chest pain, nausea, etc.  I was so happy to see this site and to know I am not alone.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 05:43:10 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.

Possibly 10 posts to enter chat at the moment.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline chibimoeness

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: New here
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 04:27:54 PM »
Hey! Welcome! I just created this account, since for some odd reason wasn't accessible at the time... anyway! :)
I'm totally sorry about your anxiety induced symptoms. I currently go through a lot of anxiety at times. At one point of my life I took Lexapro and Risperdal, which did absolutely nothing and only made a huge turn for the worst.  ::)
At any rate, I hope you enjoy your time here and make plenty of friends. Remember we are all going through the same so don't be afraid to express! :P
Bookmark and Share

Tags: