Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Deep breathe, hi  (Read 69 times)

Offline beccaboo

• BlueSky
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Deep breathe, hi
« on: March 02, 2014, 06:14:55 AM »
Never done this before, so definitely got the heart racing. I've read a few of other peoples intro's. And I'd like to say sorry, in advance, as I'm just not up to telling people too much about myself yet.  Even typing this up, is a big first for me.

Some basics, I've suffered from Anxiety and social phobias since my early 20's - I'm in my 30's now so it's been awhile.  I'm in weekly treatments and have a great amount of support from professionals, friends and family.  unfortunately not many people in my daily life, truly understand that this is something that I deal with daily and its a really hard fight that you go through to do ordinary, everyday kind of things that they find easily to do.  So this is the reason I've gone out searching for people who will understand the almost irrational thoughts in what appears to be normal situations.  And that this weighs on me, each and everyday.

So the reason I've decided to try (try) this out.  Find some people who are up at all hours, like me.  Maybe read up on others going through the same feelings and situations that I'm going through, and hopefully this will help me in some way.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Deep breathe, hi
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 06:58:11 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.

Possibly 10 posts to enter chat at the moment.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: