Hi all, I'm brand new to this forum today - I signed up because on and off for what I can only describe as years i've had the following reoccurring symptoms for with I have had many many many test for and mostly its been negative and then the problem goes away for months sometimes but it always comes back:
- Lighthead (the feeling that i haven't slept in days and i'm walking around in a bit of a daze)
- not being able to concentrate
- on edge (like i've had too much coffee)
- palpitations (i can sometimes really feel my heart beating, especially at night)
- short of breath
- headaches emanating from my eyes (if that makes any sense
- permanently worn out
- feeling sick
Sometimes I'll be walking around a shop or somewhere and suddenly I'll feel really light headed and a bit dizzy and shaky.
when I have bouts of these symptoms they can last for weeks.
What i'd like someone to tell me is, does this sound like GAD? I can look at a list of symptoms but it doesn't tell me emough detail, i need to hear from someone who has it.