Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Restless and scared  (Read 174 times)

Offline jayorz128

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Restless and scared
« on: March 01, 2014, 06:17:06 AM »
I've been very stressed about my health lately and it got to the point that I had a panic attack the other day. Now ever since I'm extra aware of everything my body does. My arms and legs can't stop moving around especially my hands. I'm having muscle twitches randomly all over my body and all of these symptoms are really starting to get my anxiety back up. Has anyone else felt like this or should I be worried that I triggered something neurological with all my worrying.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
Re: Restless and scared
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 06:50:21 AM »
The only thing neurological you can trigger from worry is anxiety...  your body goes into fight or flight mode and symptoms start appearing all over the place.
Bookmark and Share

Offline jayorz128

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 07:19:02 AM »
Even when I'm sitting down trying to relax my hands are always moving either touching my face or playing with my phone I just can't stop moving around.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 08:10:43 AM »
That's old fashioned "fidgeting" everyone does that when anxious, or if they drank a lot of coffee...  I am constantly bouncing my leg, tapping something with my fingers...  I can't even sit at the computer long.  I leave it on all day and keep running back to the chair at various times to check posts and emails.  I don't even watch movies because I can't sit that long!  I bet you are thin - all that fidgeting burns extra calories.
Bookmark and Share

Offline jayorz128

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 06:28:22 PM »
I went back to work today since  being off for a few days and I noticed I cannot focus on anything whatsoever. The only thing I can think of my health and what could possibly be wrong with me. My neck is sore on the left side and without thinking about it I turned my head to the side until my head was sideways. It didn't drop suddenly or anything it just turned until it was resting on my left shoulder which really freaked me out. I still for the life of me cannot get the whole body twitching to stop. A different parts of my body at different times will just twitch and then go away my legs, back, shoulders, head, eyelids, fingers, toes, etc. It doesn't last more than 2 seconds but it still is freaking me out. I don't know what I can do to stop it. Does this happen to anyone else when they're stressed or anxious or is there something serious that I should be worried about.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: