Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Need someone to talk to please  (Read 181 times)

Offline Billie

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Need someone to talk to please
« on: March 01, 2014, 01:46:49 AM »
I just restarted my Prozac and my anxiety and obsessive thoughts have been awful lately. They seem intense and I could really use somebody to talk to. I like the chat room but of course sometimes my ocd gets in the way of me chatting there. I'm very anxious right now and could use somebody to talk to. I'd you have a few minutes, please chat here or !maybe send me a message.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • When she says she loves me.
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need someone to talk to please
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 02:03:30 AM »
Yeah let's talk it out, I replied to your message, sorry I got back to you pretty late but I appreciate the message.

What are you currently obsessing over? Expect those heightened levels of anxiety and symptoms to be completely normal for a couple-few weeks, maybe you could speak with your doctor in getting you on a benzodiazepine  for the meantime if you're comfortable with that, it would definitely calm you.

But nothinhg works better than tlaking it out. (: Hit me back i nhere or reply to my message, we'll get you straightened out.
Bookmark and Share
Centuries are what it meant to me,
A cemetery where I marry the sea.

Offline Billie

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 02:16:08 AM »
Ok well bear with me. I'm super anxious and I don't like to say or type what my actual obsessions are. It would help a lot if I could because then I could start working on facing them. I'm currently obsessing about numbers and time and "bad" thoughts. Whenever I have a bad thought I have to wash my hands and I counter them with good thoughts. If I touch someone with a bad thought, that's hard, especially if they leave and I can't "fix" it. My anxiety and ocd thoughts have just been so strong lately.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • When she says she loves me.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 02:20:32 AM »
I sent you an e-mail if you ever want to dump out onto there and skip the 3 message thing.

Yeah I definitely don't mean to pry on your situation, I've always wondered what it was like to be OCD, everyone says they are but I think it's really just attention seeking and it's rather annoying, especially because there are people like you as well as others who actually struggle with such a thing. That's got to be tough, seeing things that you want to fix change or see things that make you uncomfortable,

This is all new to me, So do you always feel the need to constantly wash your hands? is it like a germ phobia?
Bookmark and Share
Centuries are what it meant to me,
A cemetery where I marry the sea.

Offline Billie

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 02:34:36 AM »
I don't have a problem with germs and my house is a mess. My husband jokes that he wishes I had the cleaning kind of ocd. My are bad words/thoughts and I wash my hands because that cleans the thoughts. Sounds stupid right? One of these days I hope to be able to write my actual thoughts. My family knows I have ocd but I've kept what the actual obsessions are to myself.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: