Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: CSF Leak?  (Read 172 times)

Offline funnybunny

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
    • Poke This Member
CSF Leak?
« on: February 28, 2014, 07:55:14 PM »
Hi all. I have been having a weird issue lately and I'm hoping you guys can help. I have been really scared that I have a CSF leak (I watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy a few years ago and it terrified me). I am a 25 year old female. I'm only on two medications, birth control and Zyrtec. I have not endured trauma to the head/spine but I have been seeing a chiropractor and I smack my head on things quite regularly (I'm clumsy). I don't usually have allergies but I have been taking Zyrtec daily due to getting anxiety related hives. Although I don't really have allergies, lately, I've been randomly getting a little bit of nose discharge during the day. It's watery like tears, is just enough for me to wipe my nose and it's gone, and it just occurs randomly and usually only out of my right nostril, although sometimes that one is stopped up and the other one is more clear. I also get an occasional bad taste in the back of my throat. I have been feeling a little yucky in the mornings but it usually is gone by the time I wake up and walk around the house. I also have been getting little headaches here and there. I told my husband about it and he wasn't able to talk me down - he even told me to see a doctor if it got worse, which really got me going. Now I'm laying in bed feeling weird with a general headache and my neck feels stiff and I am terrified I have a CSF leak. I don't know what to do. Please help. I feel like I'm on the edge of a panic attack.  :traurig001:

:sprachlos020:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 21
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: CSF Leak?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 08:40:35 PM »
the bad news is, you're already having a panic attack.

The good news is that your symptoms are from the panic attack.
Bookmark and Share

Offline funnybunny

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
    • Poke This Member
Re: CSF Leak?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 04:37:42 PM »
I have been having a headache on and off today  :sick0002: and my neck hurts. I am really worried...
Bookmark and Share

Tags: