Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Valium Crossover from Klonopin is Working Well  (Read 287 times)

Offline hikingchik63

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Content
    Content
    • Poke This Member
Valium Crossover from Klonopin is Working Well
« on: February 28, 2014, 11:16:47 AM »
Hello, Im now down to .625mg klonopin with 7.5mg valium and it is going very well. Ive felt spacy and floaty, but it's doable. I tried so many times to dry cut klonopin, and it never worked. I had terrible withdrawals, and stopped everytime.
Bookmark and Share
"Frame your mind to mirth and merriment which bars a thousand harms and lengthens life."--Shakespeare

Online insights

• Rec's: 91
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
    • Poke This Member
Re: Valium Crossover from Klonopin is Working Well
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 04:28:28 PM »
Ive felt spacy and floaty, but it's doable.

This will settle down as the diazepam builds up in your system.

Ian
Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all advice is of a general nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Offline hikingchik63

Content
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 06:13:25 PM »
Thanks, Ian, I know a lot of people have it worse than me. Im so glad I never went above .5mg daily klon. I am worried about dropping this last quarter of the pill. But I will go up to 10mg valium when I do that. I want to be on the valium for 2 full weeks before completely dropping the klon. But Im amazed that Im down to a quarter of a pill. I never could taper even a small amt w/o the valium. So, the next test will be, after stabilizing on Valium for a month or 2(Im going on a cruise 4/26 and don't want to taper until after), I will have to really start the process of ending my 5 1/2 yr affair with benzos...But I do see myself using them "as needed" for the rest of my life.
Bookmark and Share
"Frame your mind to mirth and merriment which bars a thousand harms and lengthens life."--Shakespeare

Offline hikingchik63

Content
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 07:26:15 AM »
im now on 10mg valium, no klonopin. I will stabilize for 30 days, then start slow taper of valium. Ive just felt spacy, tired, off balance, but it comes and goes, then, after adjusting to the new dose for a few days, I start to feel normal again. The ashton equivalency charts seems to be spot on for me. Thanks, Ian, for ur input!
Bookmark and Share

Offline hikingchik63

Content
    • Poke This Member
Bookmark and Share

Offline hikingchik63

Content
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 04:26:55 PM »
Wanted to correct my first post. I said I was down to .625mg klonopin with 7.5mg valium. I did the math wrong, I was on .125mg klonopin (a 1/4 of a .5mg pill) along with the 7.5mg valium
Bookmark and Share

Tags: