Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I'm so fking sick of being hated.. **venting**  (Read 107 times)

Offline Anxiety-iskillingme

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • This too shall pass, breath.
    • Poke This Member
I'm so fking sick of being hated.. **venting**
« on: February 27, 2014, 10:04:33 PM »
I have never been able to express my emotions properly. Ever.
I'm over emotional and I tend to feel things too extremely and end up pissing people off or doing things that are really immature...
I lost a lot of friends throughout high school this way.

So, I have a decent amount of people who'd probably be thrilled to know I was hit by a car.
I don't like being this way.
I don't.
And having people dislike me causes me panic attacks.
Most of the time I don't mind when it comes to the people from High School because it's been 3+ years since I've talked to any of them

But all the recent drama with my relationship and my boyfriend cheating on me.. I hit a low point again.
A month or so back, when everything first went down, I had written to the other girl and tried to confide in her that she was really f*cking with my life.... This was before I knew EXACTLY what had happened with her and my boyfriend (i guess ex) and I had been desperate and i know i wrote some stupid ***** to her.

But now I'm having an emotional breakdown and anxiety attack because it turns out that this girl is telling pretty much everyone she knows what happened. I'm not 100% what she's saying, but a girlfriend of an old friend from HS came up to my ex today and said that the other girl is telling people a bunch of "crazy *****"

I'm too old for this crap to be stressing me out as badly as it is. I know that.. but I am so sick of being hated by people. I just... I want it all to go away...
Bookmark and Share

Offline SummerSun41

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm so fking sick of being hated.. **venting**
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 03:20:29 AM »
I'm not sure exactly how old you are, but I'd guess 20ish. With that being said, yes- you are "too old" do deal with things like this.

But the reality of the matter is that you wrote this other girl an angry note. I understand that what your "boyfriend" did was wrong and of course you're going to be angry & upset about that- that is normal! But personally, I don't think writing a note to the other girl was a good way of handling the situation. It has obviously caused unnecessary drama and it's understandable that you're having a rough time with it.

I'm not sure whether you're still with did boy or not, but my advice would be to get rid of him. Dating a person you cannot trust, regardless of how much you live them, is begging for disaster. Believe me- I've been through a relationship that ended badly like this and I know how much it hurts to let him go, but for your own benefit and health, you have to. I don't care how many times he says it won't happen again or whatever promises he makes you. Don't get back with him and cut all ties with him. Cut all ties with the other girl, too. She isn't worth your time or tears or anger, either.

Distance yourself from the situation and learn from your mistakes. It's okay to be upset, but it's not okay to take that anger out on other people without thinking about the consequences. Everyone makes mistakes- we're only human!- just be careful not to make them worse. I think you should remember that not everyone is out to get you, and whenever you have the urge to act out or speak out when your emotions are running high, try to reign them in and think logically before you do something that you'll regret. I really hope you can resolve this situation as peacefully as possible! Good luck.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: