Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Question  (Read 102 times)

Offline jayorz128

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Question
« on: February 27, 2014, 05:26:31 PM »
I haven't been diagnosed with any kind of panic or anxiety disorder as of yet because I haven't brought my symptoms up to my Dr. In the past 2 months I've been diagnosed with GERD or acid reflux and before the diagnosis I could have sworn I had stomach or esophageal cancer. I was having horrible gas and pain in my stomach and not having much heartburn. I've been taking the prescribed medications and knock on wood I've been feeling good. Anyways ever since I started getting symptoms of GERD I've been having a lot of stress about what I could I have possibly had. The first and last thought in my head everyday is my health and what could possibly wrong with me. I've been having headache and lightheadness which I think is due to a sinus infection but I'm not completely sure. I have been very worried that it is a brain tumor. Yesterday I starting feeling really weird muscle sensation in my legs which caused my first full blown panic attack. My mind was racing I got very nauseous and felt like I was losing my mind. I did not sleep much last night and when I finally fell asleep I only slept about 3 hours total. Now today my neck is very tense my eyes are very tired unable to focus completely. I'm getting twitching sensations all over my body including my face and lips. I can't sit still at all even when I'm sitting down my hands and legs can't stop fidgeting. I'm scared to call my Dr because I am scared that it is something serious. I have a slight headache in my forehead and on the top of my head near my hairline. I've tried sleeping but I get strange thoughts in my head which wake me up after only a few minutes of dozing off. Do any of you have these symptoms after a panic attack or should I be worried about something neurological. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 05:44:53 PM »
It sounds like panic attack. Call a doctor, therapist how can prescribe meds would be your best option.
Bookmark and Share

Offline jayorz128

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Question
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 07:46:23 PM »
Ever since the other day when I had a panic attack my body just can't seem to relax my arms and legs can't sit still. I have been getting random muscle twitches that only last a second but happen in different spots all over my body throughout the day. I had another panic episode earlier today which really tensed up my neck. I can't get my mind off what happened to me the other day and I'm scared that it will come back. I don't want to be alone for a long period of time because I'm afraid something will happen and nobody will be here to help me.  I haven't been able to see my Dr yet and I don't want to go to an ER for fear about being put into a mental ward.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: