Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Kind of worried  (Read 92 times)

Offline jayorz128

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Kind of worried
« on: February 27, 2014, 02:52:02 AM »
I just found these forums recently and they've helped me when I'm panicking. Recently I've been having sinus pressure in my forehead and some lightheaded ness.  I went to the Dr and was prescribed antibiotics which didn't help at all. The only thing that's given me some relief at least temporarily is Sudafed. So I've been taking the Sudafed as needed and now it seems like the pressure has moved up in my head to the edge of my hairline and near my temples. This may be a tension headache because I've been extremely stressed the past few months about being diagnosed with acid reflux and also having sinus pressure I can't get rid of. Has anyone else had sinus pressure or pressure like this? Also today out of seemingly nowhere I had a terrible panic attack that lasted for a good 2 hours and caused a great deal of muscle tension in my neck. I also have had involuntary muscle movement during the episode and for a little while afterwards. Could this have been caused by the panic episode or do I have something else I need to worry about? Thanks
Bookmark and Share

Offline So worried

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Kind of worried
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 04:45:56 AM »
It's all most probley to do with stress I alway stuffer with my sinuses a lot and when I'm stressed I clench my jaws all the time and this causes the same pain! I don't even relies I'm doing it half the time! You sound really stressed so I reckon the pain is all to do with that. Try to relax go watch a film or read a book and if your still having the pain go and see your doctor. :)
Bookmark and Share
No more google for me!!!!

Offline clippergoodwill

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Kind of worried
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 05:13:26 AM »
Sounds a lot like stress to me too, and tension tightening up the muscles in your face and head. Take deep breaths and try to let those muscles go slack in your face, neck and shoulders. It takes practice but if you can master it, it helps get through panic attacks. At least it works for me. I get the same pains and pressures from time to time too, nothing to worry about unless they remain constant and get worse.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: