Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I think im going back to 30mg  (Read 141 times)

Offline nancyga13

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I think im going back to 30mg
« on: February 26, 2014, 04:45:21 PM »
Its the third day of 40mg of paxil and I know its a lot of me but I feel like the increase is contributing, I just don't know if I can carry on with the increase...All day today I have felt frozen, paralyzed by fear...not even wanting to move!!! Panic is through the roof, my mind feels weird I feel crazy or like I will go into psychosis!! I mean I feel scared, fear is taking over!!! I took 1mg of klonopin and relaxed some and went to sleep but woke up in full panic!!! I got adrenaline running through my stomach, the psy apt is Friday!!!! I just feel insane!!! Its like I don't wanna talk outloud, i'm wrapped up in my own little crazy world. I don't feel like doing anything!!! Im even questioning reality!!! I just had to lay it out so some of you may be able to help me and tell me you have felt the same because this is how im feeling!!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline insights

• Rec's: 105
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
    • Poke This Member
Re: I think im going back to 30mg
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 05:57:59 PM »
I just had to lay it out so some of you may be able to help me and tell me you have felt the same because this is how im feeling!!!

Unfortunately, for some the side-effects can be severe when starting or increasing the dose of antidepressants. I suggest you go back to 30mg until you've discussed this with your psychiatrist. Meanwhile take another half a Klonopin tablet if you have to and keep reminding yourself that these symptoms are just an effect of the med and they won't harm you.

Ian
Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all advice is of a general nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Offline nancyga13

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I think im going back to 30mg
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 07:12:43 PM »
Thank you so much for all of your replies to my topics, its really appreciated!!!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: