Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Really bad bloating problem help? 😬👎  (Read 149 times)

Offline Mikayla_lynn

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Really bad bloating problem help? 😬👎
« on: February 25, 2014, 10:36:42 PM »
I'm only 15 and I'm 5'3 and about 93 lbs I have this terrible bloating problem it's really bothering me! I can literally eat anything and BAM I look 4/5 months pregnant! I do have constipation a lot but idk if that had anything to do with it basically by the end of the day I look 6 months preggo lol (it does go away in the morning) I don't want to wear skin tight shirts anymore because it's that bad..  :fragend005: I also have this ugly pouch that goes with it too (under belly button more like a muffin top when I wear jeans) I can suck it all in but sometime it don't look like in goes in all the way lol idk how long I've had this problem(s) but it's worrying me and to me it doesn't sound normal, help?
(I have asked something similar to this but it just made my anxiety worse)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 162
    • Poke This Member
Re: Really bad bloating problem help? 😬👎
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 05:25:40 AM »
You can buy over the counter meds to help with bloating. Just ask your local chemist. They do work. I used to have it a lot of the time. Would take one of these things and it was like my stomach would deflate.  :laugh3: The whole bloating feeling would just vanish within minutes. May have the name wrong. But something like Motillium. There are different ones out there too. Get to your chemist and sort that problem out.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: