Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 52 times)

Offline Anxiety-iskillingme

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • This too shall pass, breath.
    • Poke This Member
Hi
« on: February 25, 2014, 04:54:34 PM »
So, i'm 20.
Uh.. I haven't really been "diagnosed" but from everything I've read, the research trying to figure out what is wrong with me, etc. It just seems to fit that I have an anxiety disorder..
It got really bad about 2 years ago.
It started first with a bunch of government conspiracies a lot of my old stoner friends believed in.
then it got worse when there was a news report about some guy on drugs attacking a homeless man in Florida.
Anyway, the news report was really vague and idk why but my mind just convinced me that a zombie apocalypse was coming...

I had been ok for a while. For the most part my anxiety seems to come around when I get stuck something. Or i always imagine the worse case scenario as the only possible outcome of things...

It's been really bad again, which I made a post about. I'm just really needing support..
Bookmark and Share

Offline bluecanary

• ...in the outlet by the light switch
    Worried
  • A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 08:34:40 PM »
Hey there. I'm new to these forums myself, although I'm definitely not new to anxiety. I wonder too about some of these weird things people do these days, and I think it becomes easy to let your imagination get carried away when you're feeling anxious. Have you ever seen a doctor or therapist about your anxiety?
Bookmark and Share

Offline babagun00sh

• Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 08:54:09 PM »
Welcome to the forums. I am also new but from what I can tell this is a good and supportive group. I hope you find the answers and advice that you seek.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Anxiety-iskillingme

Worried
  • This too shall pass, breath.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 11:37:07 PM »
I am going to see a psychiatrist soon, but im in the middle of a move.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 151
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 05:21:01 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: