Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Fear of Brain disorder Anuerysm  (Read 116 times)

Offline servantofgod

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Fear of Brain disorder Anuerysm
« on: February 24, 2014, 01:36:48 AM »
I have constant worry about dying from a brain disease. I try to relax exercise, eat really healthy, but I constantly 247 symptom check everything. How i walk,how I see, how my heart feels, my balance, im constantly repeating checks/tests/ about my gait, balance and general well being. If I am tired I get worried, if I fee off balance I get scared. My headaches now tend to not be very painful but general and annoying but I now get very nauseas and feel like i wanna puke but never do. I have been a competitive athlete for the past few years at the ripe age of 37 I have lots of aches, pains, twitches, and neck issues from Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. The problem is I don't know whats going on anymore, its it sports related, its it brain related? Should I feel this way should I not my brain just rolls on and on. The worst part is when I feel scared of a sudden death, I get tired, groggy, tired when shopping like I will pass out then I panic and think I might die, I get tingles, trouble spitting out words, trouble reading you name it it feels like im simply not processing things right at times. Sometimes it feels like my lip or face gets numb not like the dentist but a buzzy like numb that goes all the way into my left arm and leg, can anyone relate to this?? This just doesnt seem like its anxiety im not stressed or worried about anything but my health!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline servantofgod

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Fear of Brain disorder Anuerysm
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 01:40:10 AM »
In conclusion I have had the following tests done in June of 2013:

I admitted my self to the hospital for overnight stay for possible stroke, I was so tired of feeling this way I wanted a full work up.

1. MRI w/ and w/o contrast
2. MRA angio
3. CT scan
5. Xray
6. MRI of cervical spine
7. ultrasound of carotid arteries

Here is my issue everytime I traing jiu jitsu now i get lots of neck pain that causes my headaches that sparks my anxiety. I feel like the doctors may have missed my aneurysm and its ballooning and will pop when I exert myself.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nelly22

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 10:44:48 AM »
I have this exact same fear. I've had numerous MRAs, MRIs, and CTs over the years and they all show no signs of anything. Still I can't always let go of the fear. I think a lot of it is just muscle/tension related and we are just so hypersensitive to the weird feelings in our bodies. I should have been dead years ago from all the different  giant brain aneurysms I've thought I had in different locations in brain. I 100% relate to your fear of this, it's totally controlled my life at various times throughout the years for long periods of time. MRAs are quite good at finding these things, so I think that it's incredibly likely that you are perfectly fine. Hope you feel better soon!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nelly22

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 10:48:08 AM »
Should add that I also get almost every other symptom you described minus the nausea. All psychosomatic, because once I accept the test results they all go away for the most part. Every so often the stroke symptoms pop up, but not constantly.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: ALS Stroke Anuerysm