Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: soooo tired  (Read 236 times)

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
soooo tired
« on: February 23, 2014, 11:54:25 AM »
Anyone feel just plain sluggish and tired for 2 weeks or more??? I'm hoping its just anxiety and stress
Bookmark and Share

Offline naynaydevil2

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: soooo tired
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 12:38:10 PM »
I just wanted to add.....i used to be very energetic. Now I'm just so tired and slow motion. I'm also on a bunch of meds and very stressed out lately. Can anyone relate to these feelings....its been a couple of weeks!
Bookmark and Share

Offline bewell981

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 07:48:08 PM »
I can definitely relate to being tired all the time. All I want to do is sleep, but it's probably because I'd like to avoid the things that are bothering me and on my mind. It's possibly the meds, sometimes individual or a combo can make you really tired. Don't let yourself get dragged down by it. get out of the house and do anything to not think about feeling tired...maybe join the gym. Thats what i did, it gets me out of the house and gives me energy
Bookmark and Share

Offline kcg13

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • My mind ... both a blessing AND a curse ...
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 08:34:52 PM »
Yes.  Feeling that way now actually, & it is causing me a little bit of anxiety.  I have had a few new things I need to do added to my plate since January.  I don't feel like it's that big of a deal but when I start rattling off the way life has been rolling, I guess maybe it has - and no wonder I am so tired.  I also forget at times that just being stressed & anxious makes you tired.  And now that you are sensitive to it, you really notice it (that is how I am at least).  If you can slow things down for th next few days, maybe that will help (i wish I could slow things down!). You aren't alone!
Bookmark and Share
Our thoughts dictate our emotions .... in other words, how you think is what you will feel.

Offline Floridagal10

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 09:19:36 PM »
Hi there,

I can definitely relate.  Whenever I am having a very stressful time I get very tired.  I just got out of a situation where I was having severe anxiety and stress.  I was ALWAYS tired while I was in this situation.  Since making changes to my life and removing the situation, my energy levels have been gradually going back up.

Hope you start to feel better soon.

Bookmark and Share

Offline uno76

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 12:13:25 AM »
Oh yes!! I'm experiencing that right now. I've had no energy much lately. My anxiety and stress level is out of control really. I've been trying to manage it and I do have valium but I only take half of 2mg,so not very much but I don't like this tired feeling I'm having most times.  I don't even take the med nearly as much as I should. I took one a few days ago. I wonder if it would help if I took it more. I wake up tired also. It's very bad and I am also normally an energetic person. I take vitamins also,but I have been stressed and anxiety has been high. I just can't believe how drained anxiety can make us feel!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • When she says she loves me.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 12:35:45 AM »
I'm also on a bunch of meds and very stressed out lately.

That's probably part of the issue right there. well not issue, but effect. Dem meds causin' sluggishness.
Bookmark and Share
Centuries are what it meant to me,
A cemetery where I marry the sea.

Offline AncientMelody

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 09:21:52 AM »
Yes I can relate. I am almost always fatigued. This is not new for me, I've never been a highly energetic person.  I even used a light therapy box this morning and I'm still exhausted. It's frustrating. Exercise helps for me but only a very little.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: