Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Bowel cancer  (Read 563 times)

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 27
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
    • Poke This Member
Re: Bowel cancer
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 09:04:44 AM »
Can't edit my post anymore (I guess after there are more comments you can't edit?)  Anyway, most cancer (especially bowel) never starts with pain, you'd have already had a host of other symptoms
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 79
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 09:14:57 AM »
My internal medicine physician told me that pain is traditionally not a symptoms of colon cancer.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline Lushchicken

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2014, 08:42:46 AM »
Hey guys,

Thanks for your replies. No, the pain never got worse. It actually disappeared completely for two months, which would be rather curious behavior for a tumor I guess. Also there are no other symptoms. The constipation I mentioned only lasted for a few days, I never bleed, am fairly regular and have very normal bowel movements. I know that logically not much points towards cancer but I'll still be glad to talk to my doctor on Monday.

I asked my Dad about his experience with colonoscopies (he's at an age where they do them regularly in this country) and he told me it was a piece of cake. "Stick your finger up your bum, then you'll get an idea of how it feels"  :laugh3: Love how pragmatic he was about it all lol
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything