Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: any advice?  (Read 101 times)

Offline fulloffear

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
any advice?
« on: February 22, 2014, 10:32:58 AM »
Morning everyone.
I have to start out by saying that I just found this place yesterday and I was so excited. About 3 hours ago, I tried to come back here and it wouldn't let me. I tried multiple times, and I couldn't get to the site. :spineyes:I had such anxiety, thinking that I was blocked for something I had said. I went over everything in my mind a billion times, and couldn't figure out what I did wrong. I thought I would try one more time, and the page came up,  :sign0060: Was I relieved. Maybe it was trying to tell me to have patience. Now I am paranoid about what to say :laugh3:

I am having a lot of trouble with my symptoms and afraid that I have a systemic fungal disease that no one is taking seriously. Everyone just keeps saying, No it's not fungal! I was tested 2 years ago and yeast showed in my sputum. I took some medicine, but have never been re-checked. Now I am afraid it slowly grew and is attacking me. Was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, arthritis, and I have degenerative disc disease. I have been having pain behind my ears, that I think is going to turn into meningitis. Can anyone offer me a ray of hope, please!! Thank you!
Bookmark and Share
Stay strong!

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: any advice?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 12:04:33 PM »
I was upset that I couldn't get on here either!  Maybe the internet was out at wherever this site originates?  I don't know how that works.

I never heard of a systemic fungal disease.   Can't you just get tested again to put your mind at ease? 

I don't think anything can TURN into meningitis.  You get that quickly either as a virus or coming in contact with a bacteria.   
Bookmark and Share

Offline fulloffear

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 02:21:11 PM »
Thanks for replying.
I have asked to be retested many times, and they tell me there is no need.
Also, about the meningitis, I am sorry, I didn't word that properly. I meant I didn't want the infection to spread. I read that when you have an ear infection it can lead to meningitis. Thanks for your time
Bookmark and Share
Stay strong!

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 04:21:20 PM »
MANY people get ear infections and some don't even get them treated and nothing happens (oh it may get so bad their eardrum may pop and would take a while to heal, but never heard it turn to meningitis) - oh no, don't tell me you went to Dr. Google and heard that!  :angry-smiley-034:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: