Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New!  (Read 60 times)

Offline kargoldie

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New!
« on: February 21, 2014, 06:53:14 PM »
I'm new to this, was watching silver linings playbook film and clomipramine was mentioned, I've been on this med for around 11 years and googled both film and med name and this is where I found myself! I've suffered OCD from as long as I remember (3 or 4) but then suffered anxiety, blushing attacks etc as teen, it moved on to full blown panic attacks (Which at times I could control, but other times was full blown attack, can't breathe..feeling like I'm going die etc) my reason for joining group was to say clomipramine was my ticket to living properly! Started on 25g I think then quickly up to 200 for years, have managed wean myself down to 50 with only some blushing outbursts when I get self conscious but after being on several others anafranil etc, they send my mind crazy! I feel like I can finally be normal!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: New!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 05:25:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags:

anything