Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Chronic stress  (Read 369 times)

Offline Toto19

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Chronic stress
« on: February 21, 2014, 04:19:45 AM »
Hello everyone ,
Since I was a kid till now all my life has been stressful This feeling of fight and flight
I'm sick and tired from it ... What kind of anxiety disorder is this ! It's becoming more worst with time I tried exercising , yoga , I tried deep breathing I took some Meds nothing worked I used to be stressed a lot and now I'm prone to it ... Even when I breath I'm releasing stress hormones like every 10 seconds

What should I do I'm confused ... Btw some other symptoms are muscle tension and high blood pressure
Is this really dangerous ? Will I have stroke or something I'm really tired from this I can't even explain it 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Chronic stress
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 09:51:11 AM »
Visit a doctor as the first step and get an evaluation as to try and put a name on the type of anxiety you have. Once they put a name on it they can begin to treat it as it should be treated. Up until now you are trying various things, but as you don't know the type of anxiety you have, you may be trying the wrong things. Having answers may be the first step to making things better. It would be hard for us to say what type of anxiety you had just based on what you wrote. A doctor or a Shrink would have to talk to you and come to a conclusion. Then take it from there.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline mothmama

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 02:51:41 PM »
I agree that getting some professional help would be good. Make an appointment with a psychologist and do some of your own research about anxiety disorder. Reaching out for help here was a good first step too. You'll find you're not alone.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Toto19

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 10:58:53 PM »
Thanks a lot for the help guys

I'm going to seek professional help

I also have a problem I'm always searching on internet and always self diagnose
As One day I was having a symptom of heart attack because my arm was numb but actually it was nerve related
And the latest thing is this I exercised a yoga session to try relieving my stress ...
Not only it didn't help but i searched for yoga as they say ppl died from yoga because of neck artery dissection that turns to stroke aahh I spent the whole night searching and didn't sleep

The things is I'm starting getting symptoms of this artery dissection like headache making it worse and worse but I still believe it's anxiety with the stress that is not going I'm gonna search for help that's why there are doctors ...

Sorry for telling my problems but that makes me feel little better ... your reply meant a lot
Bookmark and Share

Tags: