Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: oral cancer?!  (Read 184 times)

Offline chunkymonkey

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
oral cancer?!
« on: February 21, 2014, 03:32:57 AM »
My HA is on the rise again. So 3 days ago, i had a sore throat located on my right lower neck. It went away but i noticed my gums were hurting when i was brushing my teeth. When i looked in the mirror, my gum on my right side looked a bit scabby and it was swollen and painful. Later that day, my cheek on my right side felt very sensitive to touch and ive been having burning in the ear. Also, i felt swollen lymph nodes under my jaw. I googled this of course,  and these were all the symptoms of oral cancer. I dont smoke, drink and never had oral sex. Im only 23 and i did go to the dentist last month and got an x ray but my dentist said it looked fine. Im scaredddddd!!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: oral cancer?!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 05:45:39 AM »
Oral sex - oral cancer? If only. Half the world would be worried. We can have sensitive gums at times. The cold weather can do that to us. As can a few other things. I think you simply blew things well out of proportion and came up with this idea of oral cancer. You went looking for some things. If we look for things around our body we will find them after a while. Even if they are not there. If you really wish to put your mind at easy visit a doctor. But I would guess any doctor would give you the all clear. Just your mind working over time.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: