Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?
Anxiety Forums & Chat Rooms

wil I be sick? so worried please help me?

Offline kayleigh

• Personal text
wil I be sick? so worried please help me?
« on: February 20, 2014, 04:11:19 PM »
I had a pre made lasange from Aldi for tea. I don't think I preheated the oven for long enough as it was steaming but it wasn't piping hot and also the chips that were underneath it in the over were cold :( I ate it but now I am worrying, is this going to make me sick? I'm emetophobic and really worried this is going to make me vomit
x x x
Bookmark and Share

Offline stephtronic

• Mood: Hot
    Hot
  • \m/
Re: wil I be sick? so worried please help me?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 05:26:14 PM »
Generally everything in the pre-made lasagnas and other meals are pre-made because they're pre-cooked, and you just have to heat them up. That means that you can't get sick from it because even though you didn't WARM it all the way, it had already been COOKED all the way. You're fine!  :yes:
Bookmark and Share
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Online crikee57

• Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
Re: wil I be sick? so worried please help me?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 06:21:35 PM »
If the lasagna started off frozen it will be even safer as the bacteria etc in food that can make us sick can not survive when frozen.  I also agree with Stephtronic that those items are precooked which make them safe to eat.  You will be fine. 
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.