Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: somebody please help me calm down.  (Read 129 times)

Offline dadsgirl9644

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
somebody please help me calm down.
« on: February 19, 2014, 08:34:22 PM »
 I have HA and if I am not worrying about my own health I am worrying for other family members. Current my husband works out of town and is 4 hrs away from me, I just spoke with him on the phone and he has another cold, he constantly has colds and such he works outside in the gas well industry. I worry in this aspect because 1 year ago I had a 40 yr old cousin pass due to complications from pneumonia and my husband is also stubborn and doesn't wanna be a sissy in front of his co workers and go to and urgent care. He says its just a cold and he is ok but I still freak out. He also said the little ball in his throat was swollen this morning and gagging him but has went down now, just a sore throat, runny nose and coughing. He had pneumonia back in November.  I'm in shear panic mode right now. I am also dealing with my mom possibly having lymphoma,  met with oncologist today and getting scheduled for a biopsy. Please help calm me down.
Bookmark and Share

Offline tymommy

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: somebody please help me calm down.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 09:42:42 PM »
  :action-smiley-065:ok,so ill start with the scariest,your mom and lymphoma. Yes, the possibilityof the big C is so damn  scary especially involving a loved one. But,the good thing is,even if she has lymphoma a dr told me once that if he got to choose a cancer to have,itd be lymphoma.  And that even in its later stages is very treatable and curable.try to be positive,i know its hard tho. i was referred to an onc before for the possibility of cancer in my jaw. I didn't end up having it. The key to cancer is detecting it,she's in the right place:-)  . But more Than likely she doesnt have it,theyre probably just being cautious.  That's better than the whole "watch and wait"scenario.sounds like she has a great doc:-) .as far as your hubby and his colds,it could be partially due to allergies. Pneumoniais  much worse symptoms and has a fever. Our bodies are pretty resilient even if he ended up with it,dying from it is pretty rare(even tho the media says otherwise)ive had it before and so hasmy son.  He was 3.my grandpa also had it and is 89 and diabetic. Pneumonia is serious,but is usually found and treated before it gets scary. I hope all of you start feeling better soon ill have you in my prayers babe!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: