Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: currently in the EMERGENCY ROOM  (Read 328 times)

Offline anxiousjuan

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
currently in the EMERGENCY ROOM
« on: February 19, 2014, 01:41:55 AM »
Hi everyone i am in the emergency room having a panick attack i think im so scared and i keep getting a flush cold feeling like im going to pass out has anyone ever got this feeling during a anxiety attack they didba EKG and they said im okay and that i am not having anything seriuus happen but im so scared right now :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline clippergoodwill

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: currently in the EMERGENCY ROOM
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 01:52:07 AM »
Yes sir.. I have been in your shoes a few times. Trust the professionals, they see this all the time. I'm not reducing the seriousness of your panic attack, I know they're scary because they've put me in the ER a few times as well. Just remember, this too will pass. You'll be okay, but you probably want to consult your physician to see if there's a medication you need to take to help you through them. Some people like me aren't given medication, apparently I can tough mine out.
Bookmark and Share

Offline anxiousjuan

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 02:57:36 AM »
Thank you so much for replying and i am also getting a tightness feeling like m whole upper body is contracting like someicer heavy is on to of me is thisbalso common for anxiety ?
Bookmark and Share

Offline clippergoodwill

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 03:25:10 AM »
Yes, you're very tense. Try to relax. Take deep breaths, Kick back, close your eyes and let your neck and shoulders go slack. Once you relax those upper body muscles, breath normally or continue deep breaths, whatever is comfortable for you. If you can't relax those muscles, try relaxing them one group at a time. Start with your head/face, then neck, and then shoulders. Sometimes rubbing the top of your head, or massaging your scalp helps.
Bookmark and Share

Offline anxiousjuan

• Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 01:13:39 PM »
thanks clippergoodwill for spending and taking the time to talk to me while i was having a major panic attack. i am now finally home after being here for almost 7 hours + what was very upsetting is that they took a uine test and they told me i tested positive for  THE FOLLOWING DRUGS AMPHETAMINE, THC, BARBITURATE, & TRICYCLIC. however i told the nurse and doctor i have never take any of those drugs???? and of course the doctor would not listen to me. the only medicine i take is over the counter omerprozale with magnesium and a Cream im using given to me from a mens wellness center for a yeast  infection my gf past on to me. but that's all. it's so ODD that my urine test would say these things im so scared now. cause i know 100% I AM A DRUG FREE PERSON  i feel llike those results could've been for someone elses urine.
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 61
  • Mood: Busy
    Busy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 02:51:47 PM »
I am glad you are OK. I agree with you that the positive drug test sounds suspicious.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Tags: