Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: hey unsure what im doing  (Read 69 times)

Offline lullaby

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hey unsure what im doing
« on: February 19, 2014, 12:43:57 AM »
Not sure what to say.. my life is in scramble and I'm clinging to an invisble cliff afraid I'll fall farther into anxiety and depression.
I suppose I'm looking for a social outlet seprate from those I care about. So that I don't burden them with my situation. Everyday I put on
A brave and positive face it would be nice to talk to someone who understands. Without the bias judgement and expectations that
 Come with talking to family or spouse.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: hey unsure what im doing
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 05:30:52 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: Introduction