Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: So I was in a car accident...  (Read 110 times)

Offline pluperfecthell

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • My panic attack is having a panic attack.
    • Poke This Member
So I was in a car accident...
« on: February 18, 2014, 12:21:21 PM »
It wasn't that bad, I was in the back, the front right got hit. We managed to swerve over a median, between two palm trees, and into oncoming traffic with very minimal damage. My head hit the window but not very hard at all because I was already sort of leaning against it because the back seat had 2 other people in it. The cop said I'm probably fine, and my brother and his girlfriend are both nurses who think I'm most likely fine. I was so scared to go to sleep because I thought I had gotten a concussion. I feel okay, except I kind of feel a pressure in my head. I don't know if it's because I'm hyperaware of the sensations in my head. My neck and my back really hurt though. My brother says it's because I was so tense in the moment and the entire night that the soreness hit me later. I don't feel dizzy or anything, just... weird. I'm still kind of shocked about the whole thing and I'm shaky. 

So basically, I'm worried that I have have a concussion or brain hemorrhage or something. It's been 3 days. I have those weird head feelings, neck pain, and back pain. Helppp. :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: