Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: newbie needing some reassurance  (Read 82 times)

Offline lynjaq

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
newbie needing some reassurance
« on: February 18, 2014, 10:59:53 AM »
Hi everyone I am lynn...mum of two..been suffering panic attacks,agrophobia,ghd for about 2 years...am on 30 mg of citalopram...been on them for 9 months and ad all 5he theropy...and felt more myself over last 2 months ...bright breezy n bubbely..but now have began having night sweats and the slightest thing makes me worry......I read up on things to much....then lie awake over thinking .....could I have cancer heart problems no end to the constant worry.....would love to here from others and if other people have suffered these night sweats from meds months on.......and if the slightest thing you think about becomes the main worry and you begin to worry ......:)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kris3831

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: newbie needing some reassurance
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 12:21:12 PM »
Hi Lynn...I'm new as of today but I can totally relate to you. I also suffer from night sweats but not sure if it's from meds. I've been taking Clonopin for almost 30 years. I also relate to overthinking every ache, pain and other symptoms. Cancer is my biggest fear and I'm forever Googling different cancers. It just seems to.be a never ending cycle.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: newbie needing some reassurance
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 01:36:07 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: