Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Frightened of everything again!  (Read 124 times)

Offline Catesykes

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Scared!
    • Poke This Member
Frightened of everything again!
« on: February 18, 2014, 09:25:31 AM »
It's been a while since I posted on here. I was doing so much better! Anyway I'm expecting a baby 19 weeks pregnant now and I'm scared I'm going to lose it like last time. I'm also getting anxiety symptoms back like palpitations. I read an article about a woman who had a brain haemorrhage in pregnancy so now that's my latest fear. I've had bad sinuses and it's caused head aches so I keep fearing the worst :( also a friend in a social networking site said they'd got Bells Palsy so now I'm feeling the funny sensations back on one side of my face like I had before. Is my mind playing me up again?!?  I'm so so frightened.
Bookmark and Share

Offline hachiko

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Frightened of everything again!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 03:48:05 PM »
Is is normal to feel anxious about losing the baby.. even more if you already lost one. I think everybody heard about the story of the pregnant woman who died of brain hemorrhage, it has to be very rare hence why it made the news. Anyhow, you need to stop stressing for the sake of the baby and for yours :) are you being followed by a doctor for your pregnancy? you could tell him about your fears.. but also your anxiety.

Being hypochondriac while pregnant sucks, i know :(  try to relax and enjoy the little miracle growing inside you
Bookmark and Share

Tags: