Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Bad stomach pains / cramps / diahrea !!!!  (Read 178 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Bad stomach pains / cramps / diahrea !!!!
« on: February 17, 2014, 08:10:25 PM »
Ok so yesterday around 4 o clock I got this stomach pain like you want to curl up in a ball and hope for it to go away, thought maybe I had to fart or something, but I went to the bathroom and it was Diahrea of course. It stopped for the rest of the day after that. Today no diahrea in the morning. But then stomach pains started again later and diahrea again of course. I bought and took Immodium an hour ago and have not had the stomach pain or diahrea since. I took a hot shower just to try and calm me down.

I have not eating anything crazy over the last few days either. I have had a cheeseburger, a hot dog, some macaroni salad, a grilled cheese, a few fruit smoothies that I had made with yogurt/cucumber/apple/banana... I am dehydrated I have drank alot of water. I stopped smoking wednesday night. I have just had half a cigarette thursday, half of one friday morning another half that night. 2 cigarettes yesterday, and 3 of them today. I dont know if stopping smoking and starting again is contributing to that or not. But I am going to be stopping smoking anyway. I dont know if its a 24 hour bug or flu or what. I dont have a fever.

I am thinking the worst like stomach cancer or any kind of cancer. Any thing can help thank you.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lara71

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Bad stomach pains / cramps / diahrea !!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 08:23:29 PM »
It could be a lot of things. Nothing serious. You could be lactose intolerant, you could have ate something that disagreed with you, it could be IBS, or it could be nicotine withdrawal. I wouldn't worry about it too much. See a doctor if it doesn't go away.

Good luck on quitting!
Bookmark and Share

Online anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 209
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 08:37:47 PM »
Hey Valley,

Sounds like you've got a lot going on as far as worrying goes....this upset stomach and diarrhea that comes and goes could also just be that anxiety.....that's yet another symptom of the anxiety.  Good for you on quitting smoking!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

• Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 09:59:54 AM »
Oh im done smoking for good now. The last 2 nights I have woken up at like 2 am with pains in my chest / rib region on the left side and if i go up to the bathroom or fart the pain goes away. Does that sound normal with this, is that just a gas pain? It drives me nutts thinking about its going to happen again tonight and clearly I hope it doesnt. I just drank out of the Immodium bottle trying to stop this.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: