Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: What is happening to me? I am shutting down. Really scared.  (Read 238 times)

Offline Jazeraca

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
What is happening to me? I am shutting down. Really scared.
« on: February 17, 2014, 12:49:16 PM »
Hi all,

I've never felt like this in my entire life, and I don't know what is going on.

It started happening about 3 weeks ago when I found a lump in my arm that turned out to be a cyst after some testing. It was like... a downward spiral of sorts. The anxiety got out of control, but now I am not even anxious, it's like I've come to accept the anxiety. It's like I know my body is shutting down, and I've come to accept that I am probably dying very shortly. But I am still scared.

Since then, I cry all the time. Most of the time for no reason at all. Sleep too much (sometimes 16 hours a day). I'm ALWAYS hungry, like I eat 3 huge breakfasts until my stomach feels like it is about to burst. Getting really dizzy all the time and have tremors in my abdomen and stomach pain. Feel really irritable most of the time and now...I've become extremely apathetic. I find it hard to enjoy anything anymore. I used to be vegan now I don't even care about animals any longer and started eating meat, and a lot of meat, again. The apathy is really bad.

I've had a CT scan of my head, no tumors. X-ray of my abdomen and chest, nothing there, either. Blood work all came back normal. Had 3 neurological exams, all came back clear.

I'm afraid this might be MS or some other degenerative neurological disease. I don't know what is happening to me. Anyone have any ideas? Please help me.

Bookmark and Share
Dx: GAD, DESNOS, Fibro and other physical issues. Nothing serious, but of course my anxious mind will often find something very serious as with other things in my life. Anxiety is a fraud. Anxiety is not YOU or ME, it is an illness.

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What is happening to me? I am shutting down. Really scared.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:01:11 PM »
You need to go to doctor, psychiatrist in my opinion.  It looks like severe depression to me.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jazeraca

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 01:08:00 PM »
Dobro dan hypo84. I have an appointment with a psychiatrist on the 28th of this month as I have been told it is depression. I hope that is all it is, but I've never had this before in my life. It's really scary.

Anyway, hvala. :)
Bookmark and Share
Dx: GAD, DESNOS, Fibro and other physical issues. Nothing serious, but of course my anxious mind will often find something very serious as with other things in my life. Anxiety is a fraud. Anxiety is not YOU or ME, it is an illness.

Offline clippergoodwill

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 01:11:22 PM »
Does sound like depression... But on a side note, you have one of the greatest gifts, good health. If all the tests have come back clear, rest assured, you're fine. It took me a while to accept this, and now it's something I celebrate and use to fight off my own anxiety. Ive had all the same tests run in the past year, MRI
, ct, X-rays, blood work (lots!), dizziness test, endoscopy, and a heart stress test.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 01:22:18 PM »
Nema na cemu! :)

It really does sound like depression and I believe you that it is very scary. It is not easy thing to overcome, and it takes at least 3 weeks for meds to start working so if you need encouragement come to the forum. You are not alone in this.
Bookmark and Share

Offline christina10778

• A.K.A. "Noble Queen"
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • "If God is for us, who can be against us?"
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 01:27:33 PM »
Sweetie, I get like that, too.
And I am Vegan, as well.
I've had moments where I get all depressed and, for example, go grab me a Brisket BBQ sandwich and eat it like nothing  :fragend005:
Or I'll eat a bunch of cheese or things containing processed white sugar....ugh  :sick0002:
But, no matter what, I still can't ever eat pork, drink milk, or eat meat for days...I know way to much gross stuff, lol...but, I do get like that.
And I get where I just want to cry all the time.....
As a matter of fact I just went through one of these episodes a week ago....it lasted for almost 2-3 weeks for me...it was horrible.
I just kept getting soooooo sad and any little thing or nothing at all would make me cry.
I was just sad.....no real reason.

Eat things that make you happy naturally.....bananas, raw almonds, walnuts, leafy greens, oats, etc....or supplement.
(I don't do prescriptions...ever)
My episode started when I ran out of my magnesium.....

How long have you been a Vegan?
Do you supplement with B12?
Do you eat a lot of Kale?

If you are deficient in B12, Niacin, Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and a few others, you will become very severely depressed, get anxiety symptoms....and can even become catatonic in more serious cases.
Bookmark and Share
My Health Anxiety Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-5ZQ6ZyRtI4ccjpE_4QwQ/videos

1 Peter 5:7 - "casting all of your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you."

Tags: