Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: new symptom, anyone else?  (Read 153 times)

Offline mrdave92

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
new symptom, anyone else?
« on: February 17, 2014, 11:02:30 AM »
for the past few days i've been having a horrible symptom of cold dots on my skin, they feel as though a rain drop has just fallen on me, they come and go suddenly. i get this feeling on my face, my legs, my arms etc. and it's really scaring me. I have a whole TON of other anxiety symptoms, dizziness, unsteady, aches pains, tingling, pins and needles, headaches, twitching, etc. etc. the list is huge, but this is a new one and it's really freaking me out now. I've read that this is a symptom of MS and i'm really hoping to go private for an MRI if my doctor gives me a referral as i can't cope with this anymore, all my symptoms point to something serious.

i've seen many doctors who've all said stress/anxiety but things are just getting worse despite my CBT and Trazadone medication to treat anxiety. I've had neurological exams,optic nerve checks and basic blood tests but really feel they should have sent me for a scan. I'm so worried i have MS, ALS, a brain tumour or Lupus (due to the facial rash and joint pain)

Has anyone else suffered this strange symptom?
Bookmark and Share

Offline clippergoodwill

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: new symptom, anyone else?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 12:14:12 PM »
I've had similar sensations on my scalp. It will feel like rain drops hitting my head, I'll run my hand across my head and it'll be dry. Just another play from the book of anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrdave92

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 01:44:42 PM »
I read that this is a symptom of MS and it has frightened me, they come and oh all day long and effect various parts of my body. I also have a strange tingling under my right eye and I'm very unsteady when walking about, I just want to get to the bottom of what's causing all this
Bookmark and Share

Offline HealthAnxiety12

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 02:11:46 PM »
I have that too. It feels like hot droplets of water instead of cold, but it's basically the same thing.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrdave92

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 03:52:46 PM »
i really don't understand it or why it's happening. i'm sick of this hell now i just want answers as to what's wrong with me! i can't keep going like this
Bookmark and Share

Tags: