I am on my 10th day of
Omeprazole since I started having some bloating and indigestion problems two weeks ago. I've been to two doctors who said my tummy felt fine but prescribed me 2 week omeprazole anyway.
I am on day 10 and there is still minimal improvement.
Basically, my symptoms were:
1. Easy fullness of stomach
3. Indigestion pangs after I eat. They only go away after I eat something and then they come back.
4. Not being able to feel genuine hunger (no rumbling)
What I do not have:
1. Acid reflux
3. Irregular bowel movements
4. Weight loss (i gained weight)
5. Tummy pain (just the indigestion discomfort)
Anyway, i started eating really slow and it seems to have helped me. Since last night, my burping has almost subsided. Bloating has eased up a little but the hunger pangs/indigestion feeling has somehow increased
I'm almost out of my 2 week omeprazole and it is driving me crazy. Funny thing though is that I dont get to feel the symptoms in full blast when I am out with family and friends.
I had this before amd my gastro gave me omeprazole and I was a-okay after a week. Now the meds do not seem to working unlike before. I am scared of the big C.